statics and isometrics

Post questions and tips on making your stretches or your whole flexibility training most effective.

statics and isometrics

Postby Rodger » Aug 08, 2004 11:01

Hi everyone. Can i do dynamics , (after training when i do weight trainings) with statics to get the stretch out more before i do isometrics? just so then im building a more longer muscle fro the memory. I wont do statics before i train.....its just so i can get down further to get better results. And also if im not training and im just statice stretching at hime for a while an after is it ok to do isometrics. Ofcourse before i do anything I will do dymics and really warm up.
And before when i was 17 18 i was beyon the splits in the front and not quite to the floor in the middle. I did static stretches with a partner and pushed to the ground while they pushed m leg up to the kick and i tenced the muscles at the sme time..I dont anymore..I dotn have any muscle injuries becasue i follow your work very closely but im not that flexlible now... is it becasue in those days i stretched like that and now have to do it all over the right way? or what you do in the past have a negative effect in the future even if you could do the splits and even if you do it the right way now?? Thanks you for your information.
New Zealnd

Return to How to Stretch for Full Flexibility with No Warm-Up