... to train at for 3 weeks.
Ok, let's start from the beginning.
- I'm planning to spend this years holiday in the UK (I'm living in Holland).
My wish is to spend 3 weeks in the UK training in XMA.
But I have a few things to keep in mind:
1) I have ABSOLUTELY no experience in XMA or tricking. Never done any trick in my life!!
2) I have a 9 years background in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, so I DO know the traditional kicks, but no flashy jumpkicks or whatsoever...
What am I looking for?
- Well, here I go:
1) A club which offers me the chance to train with them for 3 consecutive weeks.
If possible every day, but on a free base... meaning I'm free to choose which class to attend.
2) A cheap B&B nearby (as I don't have much money to spend...)
Please keep in mind taht I don't have that much money to spend... so it would be nice to find a place to train for a cheap price (for free would be even better, lol).
So my question is:
IF you know a club where I would be welcome, or if you own a club and would like to help me with this...
Please contact me: iceman[@]xma-freestyle.com (this is also my Msn)
"The Mind is like a Parachute, it works best when it is open" - Rickson Gracie