- Proven method for increasing your range of motion while increasing your strength—whatever your age or flexibility level.
- Resistance exercises and stretches specially designed for fighters and martial artists who want powerful kicks.
- Learn the essential details of techniques that will let you kick high and with power without any warm-up! Kick "cold" without injuring yourself or pulling muscles!
- Learn all the whys of flexibility and stretching!
- Learn all there is to know about developing explosive power and jumping ability!
- Learn how to plan and control training for peak performance!
- Uncover every child's full sports potential!
- The best step-by-step program of mental exercises to make you a winner every time, proven in Olympics and World Championships!
- Learn this no-nonsense system that uses your natural instinctive reactions to defeat any attack!
- Learn (or teach) flips, flic flacs, and more—safely and quickly!
- Follow Dr. Jan Kwasniewski's optimal diet for optimal health and optimal function!
Our publications on sports training and fitness have proven themselves to athletes and coaches as the go-to source for rational information on sports training. We know athletes’ “pain” and we know solutions to their problems. Helping athletes who are driven to excel, who think critically, and who are self-starters gives us great satisfaction.
Stadion Publishing Company, Inc., of Island Pond, Vermont, began as Stadion Enterprises in 1985 in California, and was incorporated in 1992 in Vermont.
Stadion Publishing Company is dedicated to bringing the best of sports training know-how to athletes worldwide. The company publishes instructional materials on all aspects of sports training, including children’s sports and fitness, and martial arts. Stadion’s books and videos are sold all over the world—from Argentina to Zimbabwe.
Our publications have proven themselves to athletes and coaches as the go-to source for rational information on sports training. Stadion is a standout in the sports publishing world because of the effectiveness of our instruction. We know athletes’ “pain” and we know solutions to their problems. Helping athletes who are driven to excel, who think critically, and who are self-starters gives us great satisfaction.
The company takes its name from an ancient (since 65 Olympian Games or 520 B.C.) Olympic event—called stadion—where athletes in full armor sprinted the length of the Olympia’s stadium (approximately 192 meters or 630 feet). The name fits publisher of sports training and martial arts information, by reminding of the military origin of sports. The word stadium derives from the Greek stadion, the name for a unit of length equal to about 185 m (about 606 ft. 9 in).
Athletes can rely on Stadion’s manuals and tapes. Stadion’s authors know what a coach or an athlete needs to know and they present information in a way that makes it easy to apply in one’s sports training. It is because, besides being researchers, Stadion’s authors are either active or former athletes and coaches.